Sunday, January 30, 2011

Guilty pleasure! God bless sandwiches!



Yes, I love sandwiches! I could eat sandwiches all day long for the rest of my life. I love Prêt à manger, I love these cheap sandwiches you find in supermarkets (I'm not a big Subway fan though) I love cookies and ice cream sandwiches, I love hamburgers, my last goal is now to spend my next holiday somewhere in the South Sandwich Islands (thank you Mr. Cook).
So B. was doing all the job lately but I'm back with ... a sandwich recipe! what a surprise!
My stomach having special needs, today it was craving for a good sandwich but today is Sunday and in France you can't find an open shop on Sundays... But with goat cheese, gruyère, turkey, bell peppers, spices and bread (duuuh) I managed to make a great hot and cheesy sandwich paired with a fig chutney.

Ingredients :
-turkey
-goat cheese
-gruyère
-parsley
-pepper
-bell peppers
- fig chutney (ok mine wasn't homemade but it was very good and it's even better with foie gras)
-bread



Directions :
... ok... now is making a sandwich a big mystery? I don't think so... But if you need help here it is : put all the ingredients between two bread slices, add gruyère and bell peppers on top, put in the oven for 15 minutes and it's ready.

By K.


No comments: