Pizza Part 2.
Last month we had our Pizza Day, it was our first attempt at making homemade pizza and it all turned out pretty delicious. The first pizza we've cooked was a coppa, aragula and goat cheese pizza.
For the second one (yes we had two pizzas in one day! So what?!) we wanted -needed- something "sunny" that could remind us of holiday and summer! So we came out with this mediterranean-like pizza with bell peppers, lots of olive oil and other yummy things.
For the dough
For the topping
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 zucchini
- Feta cheese (as much as you want)
- 2 tbspoon olive oil
- Basil leaves
- A pinch of Espelette Pepper
- A pinch of Salt
- Tomato Sauce (we've used garlic and dried tomato sauce)
1) Cut 1 red bell pepper,1 yellow bell pepper and 1/2 zucchini.
2) In a frying pan pour 2 tbspoon olive oil and add the vegetables, salt and Espelette pepper.
3) Cook for 10 minutes.
4) Spread the -dried- tomato sauce on the dough and add the vegetables and Feta cheese on top.
5) Cook for about 30 minutes until the dough is golden.
6) Add fresh basil leaves on top.