for about 30 dumplings
- 5 pork chops
- 2 spring onions
- 1 bird eye chili
- a handful of chopped cilantro
- 1 egg, beaten + 1 other beaten egg to seal the dumpling if needed (you can either use water)
- 1 tb fish sauce
1) Chop all the ingredients and mix them together until obtaining a homogenous stuffing
2) Put a small quantity of it at the center of a wrapper (the equivalent of a spoonful)
3) Moisten the edges with some beaten egg or water and fold over, pressing the edge tightly to chase the air in the dumpling and thus seal it. Press to flatten the bottom.
4) Cover your dumplings with a damp towel. Freeze them or cook them in a frying-pan with sesame or vegetable oil until golden brown on the bottom. Serve with a noodle soup or a salad and soy sauce.