A recipe was missing on our blog, a recipe you can find on almost EVERY food blog in the world except for ours... at least until now.
Yes this is our first cookie recipe and it was about time!
Shout out to B who generously gave me her perfect, delicious, yummy, ohmygodIcouldeatthesecookieseverydayfortherestofmylife, double chocolate cookies recipe!
As you can see I've changed the recipe a little bit because that day I was craving for peanut butter.
So here is my Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip cookies recipe. The result was as good as expected and they mysteriously disappeared after a few hours.
Now we need a brownie recipe!
Makes about 18 cookies.
- 100g butter at room temperature
- 50g peanut butter
- 250g flour
- 2tbs milk
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125g brown sugar
- 60g sugar
- 100g milk chocolate chips
1) Mix125g brown sugar, 60g sugar, 50g peanut butter and 100g butter until you get a creamy homogenous mixture.
2) Add 2 eggs
3) Add the dry ingredients: 250g flour, a pinch of salt and 1 tsp baking powder. Mix all the ingredients together.
4) Add 2 tbsp milk and 100g milk chocolate chips
5) Store in the fridge for 15 minutes
6) Form medium sized balls on a parchment paper. Cook in a 450F oven for 20 minutes. Let the cookies cool down for about 15 minutes.